Free some space in your kid’s wardrobe cos here are 7 most exiting new kids fashion trends you wanna bring home this season!
1. Autumn flowers – darker, more grown-up version of the floral pattern you loved this summer. Good examples for this trend are Petit by Sofie Schnoor and MOLO.
2. Onesies are still here, but have changed color from summer brights into autumn’s ripe shades of mahogany.
3. Graphical patterns and funky details should be mixed together in unexpected ways. Ubang, No Added Sugar and Efvva are mastering this trend!
4. Camouflage for both boys and girls runs from outerwear to accessories.
6. Wear a cape. Like the little Red Riding Hood.
6. Space odyssey – welcomes kids on a journey to outer space!
7. Knits, knits, knits!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *